6 Jan 2005

That was last year.

The camping trip was okay, but the relentless
beats of the trance were not. We pitched our
tent in a location with a good view of the site,
but the slight downhill and rocky grass left us
a bit bruised.

Christmas and New Year celebrations were funfilled
days with the family, staying over at the Strand
Beach Hotel and the City Lodge at Cape Town Waterfront.

The shocking news about the Tsunami in Asia brought our
moods down as we sat watching tv in our hotel room.

Jan will be starting work at the Tengis Oil fields in
Kazakhstan this week.

No comments:

Terran citizen : science fiction reader since 1972

My photo
Cape Town, Stellenbosch, MyBB Forum, ZA, South Africa
Science fiction reader. I read to relax and because I am curious. I like data. I buy books in book stores and I download to my kindle, as well as read on my pc screen, I also write for fun. You won't believe the things authors have me imagining !

Sentinals