22 Jan 2009

Honouring Frederik Pohl

Some of my books by Frederik Pohl


I came across Frederik Pohl's blog on Neal Asher's blog, and immediately opened another page to read about one of my favourite oldskool science fiction authors.

After reading a while, I found myself with tears streaming down my face, so very sentimental, crying for the death of Arthur C Clarke and all the good things that will pass, very nostalgic, and maybe the fact that I am going through a difficult time on a personal level.

Even though I've read thousands of SF books, it never tires me, and to honour Frederik Pohl I will make 2009 the year in which I get hold of all his books I do not own or have read yet.

Being a serious and dedicated sf reader is the greatest fun I've ever had, I highly recommend it !

No comments:

Terran citizen : science fiction reader since 1972

My photo
Cape Town, Stellenbosch, MyBB Forum, ZA, South Africa
Science fiction reader. I read to relax and because I am curious. I like data. I buy books in book stores and I download to my kindle, as well as read on my pc screen, I also write for fun. You won't believe the things authors have me imagining !

Sentinals